Under the slogan of ease and speed, we present to you in this paragraph a recipe for biscuits flavored with caramel and sesame, and it is one of the friendly recipes that are suitable for the winter weather. We invite you to try it as part of effortless dessert recipes.
Caramel biscuit ingredients
- 3 cups of white flour.
- ½ teaspoon baking powder.
- One tablespoon of vanilla.
- Pinch of salt
- and a cup of sugar.
- A quarter cup of butter or obesity.
- A quarter cup of milk.
- Half a cup of sesame.
- Another half cup of sesame to decorate.
- An egg.
How to make caramel biscuits
- First, the caramel is prepared by placing the sugar in a frying pan over medium heat and leaving it until it is caramelized, completely melted, and dark golden.
- It is preferable not to stir the sugar during the caramelization process until it is completely dissolved. Then, stir over low heat and add a quarter of a cup of butter and stir to dissolve into the caramelized sugar.
- Then add a quarter of a cup of milk and stir with a hand mixer, but gently so as not to get dangerous caramel burns. Therefore, we advise you to prepare the caramel in a high-rimmed pot.
- After you get a caramel texture without lumps, add half a cup of sesame and stir again, then remove from the heat.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- Mix the egg and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Add the caramel and sesame mixture to the bowl of flour and stir with the tablespoon until the ingredients are homogeneous and the flour is mixed with all the caramel.
- Then add the beaten egg with vanilla to the flour and caramel, and stir with your hands until you get a biscuit dough.
- Shape the biscuits into medium and equal-sized circles, dip them in the sesame seeds, place them in an oven tray lined with parchment paper, and put them in a hot oven for 10 minutes until they soften and take on a light golden color.
Cool easy desserts
The dessert presented to you in this paragraph is one of the favorite desserts of many people, old and young, and it is the recipe for cold tiramisu, which is prepared with simple ingredients as follows:
Tiramisu dessert ingredients
- A cup of cream chantilly powder.
- A cup of sugar.
- A cup of powdered milk.
- A glass of milk.
- Two tablespoons of Nescafe or instant coffee.
- Two tablespoons of warm water.
- 20 pieces of plain biscuits.
How to make cold tiramisu dessert
- Prepare the cream chantilly as it is written on the packaging, whip well, then put it in a bowl and put it in the refrigerator to harden.
- In another bowl, put a cup of sugar with a cup of powdered milk and a cup of liquid milk, mix them well until entirely homogeneous, then gradually put the creamy chanterelle on the mixture and continue whisking.
- In a cup, put two tablespoons of Nescafe and two tablespoons of water on them and melt them together, then dip the biscuit pieces in the Nescafe quickly and stack them in a Pyrex tray or mold.
- Then put a layer of the cream we prepared previously on top of the biscuits, then put another layer of the biscuits dipped in Nescafe, seal the mold with a layer of cream, then sprinkle Nescafe powder on top.
- Put the tiramisu dessert in the refrigerator until it holds together for 4 hours, then cut it and serve it. Here is an easy and quick dessert recipe.
Quick and easy desserts without oven
Date balls with cinnamon and coconut are one of the dessert recipes that need an oven, so you can prepare it in 10 minutes and enjoy the healthy and delicious taste for you and your children.
The amounts of date balls
- 3 cups of pitted dates.
- A cup and a half of milk.
- Half a cup of melted butter.
- Half a cup of chocolate granules.
- Half a cup of almonds.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Half a cup of soft coconut.
Modus operandi of dates balls flavored with cinnamon and coconut
- Put the pitted dates in a bowl of kibbeh, add melted butter, a cup of milk, and cinnamon, then mix well until the dough is homogeneous.
- Please put the date paste in a bowl, then whisk the chocolate granules with almonds in the same bowl of kibbeh until entirely smooth and add them to the date bowl.
- Knead the dates with all the ingredients using your hands, then shape them into small balls of equal size and dip them in the soft coconut.
- Place the date balls dipped in coconut on a tray lined with butter paper and put them in the fridge until they hold together for an hour.
Easy homemade sweets
Among the recipes for New Year’s desserts is the color cupcake recipe that you can prepare at home and make your children and all your family happy with as follows:
- A cup and a half of white flour.
- A cup of sugar.
- Half a cup of butter.
- Half a cup of milk.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- One tablespoon baking powder.
- Two eggs.
- Pinch of salt
And to decorate:
- 3 cups of finely powdered sugar.
- A quarter cup of whipping cream.
- Pinch of salt
- food coloring.
- A spoonful of vanilla.
How to make a colorful cupcake
- Whisk the butter with the sugar in a food processor bowl, add the eggs, vanilla, and milk, and continue mixing until you get a creamy and flaky dough.
- Put the flour in a large bowl and add the baking powder and a pinch of salt to it, then add the previous mixture to it and stir well until the ingredients are homogeneous and you get a soft cupcake texture.
- Take half of the cupcake mixture in another bowl and put in each bowl a drop of your favorite food coloring, red in one bowl and green in another.
- Stack the cupcake molds and put the designated paper in them, then pour a tablespoon of cupcakes into each mold, taking into account not to fill the mold to the end with dough.
- Insert the colored cupcake molds into the hot oven for half an hour until they are ripe.
- Meanwhile, prepare the icing by whipping the butter with an electric mixer until it becomes fluffy, then add the vanilla, whipping cream, and a pinch of salt and powdered sugar.
- Continue whipping the cream until you get a crisp and homogeneous texture. Put it in a pastry bag, then decorate the colored cupcake molds with it after it comes out of the oven and let it calm down.
- Make rose shapes from the cream on the cupcake and serve it to your family in a beautiful and cheerful color for New Year’s celebrations.